This committee acts as the goodwill arm of the Chamber and makes personal contact with Chamber members, asking for their opinions about Chamber programs and current business trends.
Goals of this committee are:
- Assist with the implementation of the Chamber Banquet.
- Assist with the Chamber Golf Tournament.
- Assist with 'Good Morning, Garden City!' monthly Membership Breakfasts.
- Attend Business After Hour events.
- Develop Ambassadors guidelines.
- Participate in Meals on Wheels.
- Promote the Chamber and all its activities.
- Represent the Chamber at ribbon cuttings, ground breaking ceremonies and other public functions.
- Strive to visit every active member within 24 months.
- Encourage members to attend Chamber activities.
- Contribute suggestions for improvement for businesses, and the quality of life in Finney County.
Become an Ambassador
It is an HONOR and a PRIVILEGE to be Garden City Chamber of Commerce Ambassador. The Ambassadors are the premier group of the Chamber. Membership is by nomination and approval only. Requirements for entry and longevity are strict.
Benefits of Being An Ambassador
Personal contact with business owners and managers.
Public exposure for you and your business.
Opportunities to meet new people in Finney County.
Provide invaluable service to the Chamber.
Fellowship with other community-minded (FUN) people.