AWARD OF MERIT
Each year, the Chamber looks to recognize a citizen that exceeds the standards in their commitment to the Chamber and its goal of promoting local business and the community.
The 2019 Award of Merit recipient was announced at the March 5th Chamber Banquet and the award went to Mr. Dan Fankhauser.
- The award is given to the person that through the years, has given time, effort, resources to the Chamber (first) and the community.
- The person must be an active member of the Chamber of Commerce.
- Length of service to the Chamber is a major factor.
- Not just one single event is used to determine if a person is qualified but their “Lifetime Achievements”.
- Each year, the past Award of Merit recipients gather together to make the selection for the person to receive the current Award of Merit award.
Award of Merit Recipients