Garden City Area Chamber of Commerce
Chambers Of CommerceNon-Profit Organizations
''The strength of the Chamber lies in its membership...''
The Garden City Area Chamber of Commerce is a non-profit organization of the Finney County business community. We connect business, industry, and professional individuals to improve the economy and build a more vibrant and prosperous community. The strength of the Chamber lies in its membership.
If you are seeking exposure, creative ways to reach new customers, market your business, or position your company as a community leader, we have multiple, unique ways to partner with you! Let us help you find the right opportunities for your business to achieve the goals you have set. A variety of marketing opportunities exclusive to Chamber members are available.
We are in partnership with the Southwest Kansas Chambers of Commerce so to offer a health insurance program for ALL sizes of businesses. Five different coverage plans and three different prescription options allow your employees the choice which best meets their needs.
Add your business marketing flyers to our lobby, make use of the Chambers' conference room & technology, and notary service.
Develop leadership skills, develop working relationships and business name awareness through participating on Chamber committees like Ambassadors, Business Visitation, Government Affairs, Crystal Apple Teacher Awards, Awards Banquet, Golf Tournament and Wine Tasting.
- Ribbon Cuttings / Ground Breakings / Anniversary Celebrations
- "Good Morning, Garden City" monthly breakfast, Business After Hours, An Evening of Wine, Golf Tourney, & Crystal Apple
- Legislative representation, advocacy, and education
- Chamber Check program, Variety of business name promotions through sponsorships
- A distinctively individual Chamber website listing