Young-[yuhng] : having the appearance, freshness, vigor, or other qualities of youth.
Professional-[pru-fesh-uh-nl] : following an occupation as a means of livelihood or for gain.
FCYP is for you if:
- You're interested in meeting new people
- You want to expand your network, professionally and socially
- You're interested in professional development
- You're interested in personal development
- You want to serve the community
- You want to know what's going on in and around Finney County
Why become a member of FCYP?
- Meet other YP's that have similar interests
- Professional Development opportunities
- Community Involvement opportunities
- Invitations to monthly events EXCLUSIVELY for FCYP members
Membership is only $25 per year. The first event is free!
FCYP Monthly Mingles are held on various days of the month according to what's happening in and around Finney County. Email Shawna Whitehurst or Diana Machotka at firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the distribution list or call (620) 805-4759 for more information. Find Finneycountyyoungprofessionals FCYP on facebook!
FCYP's Mission: To connect ambitious young professionals in an environment that fosters diversity and integrity through professional, civic and social networking and development
1511 E. Fulton Terrace • Garden City, KS 67846 • email@example.com
FCYP Online • Shawna Whitehurst (620) 805-4759 • Diana Machotka (620) 275-1766